The final judge of a company’s services and products is undoubtedly the Customer.
Our innovative, state-of-the art Mystery Guest Analysis creates a detailed understanding of how customers perceive and judge your products and services.
WHY CHOOSE OUR MYSTERY GUEST ANALYSIS?
- To obtain feedback on your company’s services and key activities
- To monitor and measure the performance of staff and facilities
- To ensure appropriate hospitality and the delivery of high quality service
- To monitor and manage the handling of customer complaints
- To develop and maximize competitive advantages
- To Identify customer needs and requirements
- To increase store performance levels
- To increase profitability
- To reduce inefficiencies and problems
At Plus we know how to analyze customer experience and satisfaction.
Our Mystery Guest analyses are conducted by professionals trained to verify all the technical components of hospitality sector offers and interactions.
Our team carries out qualitative analyses throughout Europe using a capillary network of mystery guests with more than 25 years of experience in the luxury goods industry, hotels, restaurants, bars, fast food restaurants, amusement parks, ice cream parlors and in several other business sectors.
Areas of Evaluation
- Greeting and reception
- Bookings by telephone, e-mail, online or through travel agencies
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Housing units
- Food & Beverage (bar and restaurant)
- Additional services (wellness center, swimming pool, gym, beach, meeting rooms)
- Evaluations conducted by actual customers serving as Mystery Guests collecting real insights about service delivery and products
- Monitoring of online reviews both positive and negative by a multilingual team of professionals and consultants
- Analyses of your business’ brand reputation and word-of-mouth perception
- Mystery Guest check-up assessment of your company’s telephone and e-mail service
- Mystery Guest bookings and overnight stays
- Mystery Guest purchase/consumption experience and evaluation of service quality in restaurants, bars, pizzerias, ice cream parlors, fast food restaurants and pubs
- Mystery Guest visits to amusement parks, spas, fitness centers, gyms